Hi all,
Since both Piet and John are Blogging, I decided that I would join in. Can't be the last to jump on the bandwagon, eh?
I suppose a little about myself would be in order. I am Piet's older brother, but younger than John (I'm 6 of 7). As of writing this post here, I am getting married in 22 days to the most beautiful woman I know. It's a big step, and a very exciting change. I am very much looking forward to it.
I have been a student my whole life. Other than elementary and secondary school, I spent four years at McMaster University getting a combined honours B.A. in Philosophy and Comparative Literature. I also spent 2 years at McMaster Divinity College working on my M.A. in Christian Studies. I wrote my thesis on the non-foundational epistemology of Nicholas Wolterstorff, a thinker I would recommend to everyone.
Anyways, as I just got back in from work, I am badly in need of a shower to remove all this dust and grit on my skin.... mmmmm ... sod farm......
I will live to blog again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment