Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My Car... My Wonderful, Wonderful Car...

I have now entered into a new stage in my life: the used-to-be owner of a car. I don’t know if I like this stage. I just sold my first car. The very first car that I had ever owned. It’s gone. I look out my window … and there’s a gap where my car used to be.

At least I took a picture of my car last week. At least I have something to show, to say, “this was my first car.” It was a good car, a '91 Honda Accord Ex-R with power everything and a sunroof. Tinted windows. A nice looking car. I'm sad to see it go. It's the end of an era...

I’m going to have to take some time to get over the emotions I am feeling right now…
And study for a symbolics exam tomorrow morning.

No comments: