It is now getting to the end of term. I am scrambling trying to get everything done. And begin studying for my nightmarish exam schedule. And my New Testament Canonics memorization test this Thursday. Oh, and I'm presenting my first sermon proposal tomorrow. All in all, it is looking to be a busy week. And then we have the Glanbrook Gobble'n'Go on Saturday, which will end off the week quite nicely, at least.
Oh, and for all those that decided not to go to the Men of Integrity Conference, you missed out on an excellent weekend. You'll have to go next time.
And I will blog again when exams are done, and blog something more substantial than this.
Really, I will.
3 comments:
Well, alrighty then! Have fun at the Gobble'n'go! Tell Sherri she needs to put shome more shtuff on her Shinterklaas lisht already!
We will, and she has. Don't you have other things to do? How do you get all this time to read blogs? Can you spare some free time for me?
Did Timothy go see the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe at the Library yet?
Yes, we did go see the play. It was pretty good. There were only 2 actors (one male, one female) so it was more of a storytelling, but very well done. Minimal props (basically just the wardrobe) and they each played about 3 or 4 characters, but their main characters were Peter and Lucy. So it was a little different than we expected, but still very enjoyable!
Reading blogs is my 2 minute break from reality! There are actually adults on those blogs you know! Well, and you, I guess...
(just kidding :-) )
Post a Comment