Thursday, December 29, 2005

HaloScan and Other Things...

Hi all,

I put haloscan back on my blog for the comments. I always liked it better, but didn't care enough to change it until now, when I have some more time for it.

My apologies to all those who commented before, and now have lost their comments, good thing there is generally only 2 of you, and you're both family.

Anyways, as Winter break is drawing to a close, I have some school work to do. This is always a sad time: the end of holidays. I'm jsut getting used to having time off, and then I get pulled back into the hectic world of seminary studies. Oh well, I guess it's my own fault for not getting a real paying job before now, and staying in school so long.

Sherri and I returned from a very enjoyable trip to Niagara Falls yesterday. It was fun, but my legs are a little sore from all the walking we did (what an expensive place Niagara Falls is... you have to pay for everything!!!) But it was fun, and we're glad we got away for a couple of days. Because of work and school, we spend a lot of time at home, and getting away for a little while is good to remind us how good we have it here, in our little farm house.

....

I was going to post a picture of the view from our hotel, but the camera is still in Sherri's purse, and she is at work. Oh well, I'll try to remember to do it later.

No comments: