I ran across this on Piet's blog, and now I have a chance to do likewise.
A word of warning about my music collection: it is an eclectic mix which I have pieced together over many years of my life from people with quite different musical tastes. There is a bit of everything, (480 hours worth), so this might be interesting at the end.
Music Challenge:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
NO CHEATING!
How are you feeling today?
Outside the Wall (Luther Wright and the Wrongs' Bluegrass version)
How do your friends see you?
The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight
Will you get married?
Elenore
What is your best friend's theme song?
Psalm 53: The Foolish Body
What is the story of your life?
Brahm's Lullaby
What was high school like?
Nothing But the Blood
How can you get ahead in life?
Duncan
What is the best thing about your friends?
Frosti
What is tonight going to be like?
Basin Street Blues
What is in store for the remainder of this weekend?
You Are My Peace
I guess it didn't work out as well as others I have seen. Oh well, maybe I'll try again some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment