Wednesday, December 13, 2006

New Break Reading.

I have decided, since my last post, to revise my one-book reading list for this Christmas break. While I am still interested in the topic, and I might stop at Redeemer's library to pick up the book, I have also found something that I intended to read before, but never got around to it.

Last March or April, one of my aunts told me about A New Kind of Christian by Brian McLaren. I filed the information away, but never got a chance to read the book, except the first few pages during exams last May. So, I have checked that book out of the library, and will read it next week, while Sherri is at work. I will try to read it properly to, taking notes and all that, so that I can post about it intelligently.

Anyways, back to studying Homiletics...

No comments: