For those of you who do not know the above-mentioned scholars, Alister McGrath is a theologian from England who holds a PhD in Theology and a PhD in Molecular Biophysics (which he studied first), and Richard Dawkins is a scientist, also from England, who argues against belief in God.
On the website "Between Two Worlds" I came across a link to download a speech given by Alister McGrath responding to Richard Dawkin's book "The God Delusion." I have been listening to this 1 1/2 hour speech in short segments, so I am not done yet, but it is interesting to hear, and apparently McGrath is publishing a book in which he responds to Dawkins (to be published in the next few months, I believe).
Here's the link to the "Between Two Worlds" post.
Hopefully, when the busy-ness of this semester is over, I will be able to post on this, as I find it fascinating, and it touches the very foundation of Christianity--can we say that God exists?
No comments:
Post a Comment