Here's a link to the new toy I bought so that I could run the Logos Bible Software well, since it is apparently a resource hog.
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10084124&catid=22495
The decision to get another laptop was made by Sherri and myself, so that Sherri would have something to use while we are in BC for her photography and other stuff, since I will be using my laptop for sermons and things. We were going to get her a new one, but with the decision to buy Logos, we both decided that I could get a new one to run the program better, and she would take the older one (only 2 years old) for Adobe Photoshop Elements and various internet stuff.
I must say, I got the better end of that deal. I love this computer. Oh, and when I bought it, it was on sale for much cheaper!!
Anyways, back to Hebrew translating...
No comments:
Post a Comment