While on a walk this past week, Sherri and I saw a bird we had never seen before. It turned out to be a Steller's Jay, as in the picture below (which we did not take, not having our camera with us).
While sitting out on the Dykstra's back deck, we also saw a male and female oriole, of which we got pictures (at least of the male, I'm not sure about the female). When they are downloaded from the camera, I will try to remember to put a picture or two in this post.
I still kick myself for not getting the camera out in time to take a picture of the Bald Eagle we saw while at Crescent Beach, but oh well, perhaps we'll see another...
Update:
Here are the pictures of the male and female oriole which seem to reside somewhere near the Dykstra's backyard:


No comments:
Post a Comment