I know I've been saying for a while now that I am going to post some thoughts regarding Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy. I will have it up by next Monday. I have a chapel at school that day, and so I decided to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. I don't generally go around ending the lives of birds by hitting them with stones, singly or in pairs. But that is beside the point.
Doing this as a chapel also has the added benefit of making sure that my final product will be formulated better as well. I have been working on it, and it seemed to get rambly to me, so this will help me stay focused.
So, next Monday (or shortly thereafter) you can expect the post I have been promising.
Thanks for being patient.
PS: I have, obviously, picked a new template for my blog. I have, however, disallowed commenting until I get Haloscan working properly again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
January 8, 2008 Update:
Haloscan is now properly installed and functioning within normal parameters. Commenting is now re-enabled. See you Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment