Hee heeeeeee I posted on your blog!
Do you like your new template?
Explanation (Jan 5, 2008): This is what happens when your wife has access to your blog. She changes things. I must say, for the better. This template is Sherri's doing. The font colours are mine. If they don't match...it's my fault.
4 comments:
The font colors are much easier to read now. I figured that was Sherri... hee hee!
I like the new template. It's very.... neutral.
It's very argyle too. Maybe I'll have to check out different templates and see what else there is. But Sherri's better with this stuff than I am, so it will most likely remain for quite some time.
Looks to me like you wrapped your blog up in an early '50's sweater and smoking jacket!
:-)
Not me, Jim. Sherri did. I guess she wants me to dress better or something!
Post a Comment