Next week, I will begin my 11th year of post-secondary education. Which will be my 25th year of schooling (including kindergarten).
I guess it's my quarticentennial schooling anniversary. Which means I get to make up words. It's in the rules.
My classes for the fall term are: Clinical and Developmental Psychology, Childrens' Literature, and History and Philosophy of Education.
I think that I am beginning to look forward to it again. And now that school is starting I may have more to post. Perhaps.
5 comments:
Where are you going to school now? and what program?
I am going to Redeemer for a B.Ed. Looks like some interesting courses, and some excellent professors.
And here I thought I was done with school!
Do you have your new backpack and lunch box ready?
By the way, your link to Piet's blog goes to some other blog that is not Piet...
Children's Literature sounds interesting!
Well, that is certainly strange. I will fix the link.
And no, I do not have a new backpack and lunchbox. But I do have some nifty new books, and a neat-o student card again.
You might just bump into Dave in the hall then sometimes... he's there till January.
Post a Comment