I am going to be deleting the posts on graphic novels and literacy. Under the advice of my professor, I have submitted that paper to a journal for publication. Therefore, during the peer-review process and depending its results, I am removing that paper from my blog.
4 comments:
Congratulations! And an excellent topic, too, might I add, as a fellow lover of the graphic novel! :-)
Thanks, Jim. I won't hear anything for 3 or 4 months, though. It's my second attempt at publication (third if you count Clarion), but so far nothing has been printed. Hopefully I've learned something in the process!
It was a fun paper to write. It took a fair bit of research...most of what people wrote was really positive with respect to using graphic novels, with very little critical reflection. But I found some critique....
Exciting!
It is exciting. But at the same time kind of dull, since I just have to wait. It may be exciting in a few months...
Post a Comment