Hi all,
Due to moving, marriage, and beginning school, I have not updated my blog for quite some time (as is evident to the one or two people that actually come this way). So I thought that I would explain myself.
Sherri and I connected to the internet so that she could do job searching and contacts related to job searching. So we just sort of picked one, and went with it. But, through that provider, our internet time was limited, so I did not take the time to update, leaving our limited time to e-mail and Sherri's jobhunting.
So, we found a better provider with much better online time, so here I am, updating my blog, finally.
I started school in the meantime, and found myself very very busy. I had underestimated how busy seminary would be. But I think that I am fitting into the groove now. Although balancing intense education with a new marriage is quite the talent I seem not to have found yet. Sorry Sherri. I'll try better.
I am very busy learning Hebrew and Greek, doing readings in Symbolics (and memorizing the Heidelberg Catechism), some reading in philosophy (a little redundant, but interesting insofar as it's getting me back into some philosophers I have neglected the last few years --although I remember why now...), learning what I can about Diaconiology, and studying textual criticism of the Old an New Testaments. The latter subjects are quite interesting, although nothing that I would consider devoting my life to...
Anyways, I should get back to the Hebrew.
Shalom.
No comments:
Post a Comment