Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Intensified Anticipation

Yesterday, being the 14th of December, of the year of our Lord 2004, was the day in which the last installment of the Extended Edition Lord of the Rings movies was released. It was also the day on which Sherri and I bought our copy.

Now we have to decide if we want to watch all of them in one day, or prolong it over 3 nights... so many decisions.

Although, I was slightly surprised that there were so many copies left in the store. I think the excitement and hype of these movies has died down... they are no longer the big even that they were at the beginning. Are people tired of it? Did they take too long to release them all? Even the media hype about this release was almost non-existent, and we all know how the media likes to flog a dead horse...

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. Now I will get back to studying...

No comments: