Just to let everyone know that I am still around, and still have thoughts.
School has started again, and with it comes less time to blog, and more stress which makes me forget about blogging.
However, it also means that I am going to be doing some reading and writing, which will find its way onto this blog.
As school is seminary, this also means that I have to write chapels for this year, probably 3. I am thinking of reading some of Kierkegaard's writings on certain texts, and evaluate his use of the Bible. This topic was inspired by a course at Redeemer which I cannot attend, but sounds very interesting to me: Reading the Bible with Kierkegaard and Derrida, taught by Dr. Craig Bartholomew. I think this topic for my chapels sounds interesting, and it gets me back into philosophy, which I love dearly, but have very little time for these days. So it serves many a purpose.
So, until I have time and something to say: keep fit, and have fun.
5 comments:
Hopefully this year will be less stressful than last year?
Well, less language intensive, but more reading and paper intensive. Peobably about the same amount of stress, jsut a touch more enjoyable, though.
peobably? Is that Greek or Hebrew?
It's actually a mix of Iwastired, and Mytypingsucks. They are new languages that we learn incidentally through school.
oh i see! I think we learned those in Teachers College as well. Of course we only had old-fashioned typewriters to work with, no spell checkers, so they were easier languages to learn.
Post a Comment