Thursday, February 08, 2007

From My Friend Kate's Blog.

Kate is a friend of mine from the good old university days in Comparative Literature (her blog is on my sidebar: Because it has a Song. She now lives in Australia (Perth) but will be moving to Melbourne soon because she got a job at a publishing house. I saw this on her blog, and decided to do it for myself. Partly because I wanted to see what books were on the list, and partly to see how different Kate's and my reading tastes are. She did her Masters degree on the social acceptance of Romance novels (although Kate will probably correct me on this one...)

....

Okay, apparently it won't work with Blogger. It doesn't have the formatting capabilities that I need to complete the list. Too bad.

The thing was a list of books that you were supposed to indicate whether you've read, own, never heard of, or would never ever read. There was about 100 books, so it is probably best that I can't do it, since I have to do a proof-texts test this afternoon.

No comments: