I have been on reading week, and have not had time to post, or anything of real interest to post either. Add to that the fact that at home we have dial-up internet, which makes posting take a long time and ties up our phone line, it all adds up to a sparse posting-time.
But I was thinking, as I was waiting for the Blogger Dashboard page to load, that in our age of instant gratification and high-speed everything, perhaps people should keep dial-up internet, and think of it as an exercise in patience, taking their time, and being certain of what you want to do, rather than just doing whatever you want anyways, because it takes very little or no time at all.
Just a thought. Now I will get back to my assignment-schedule. I actually started scheduling my time, having bought a day-planner for this very purpose. So now I know what I need to do each day, and when I am going to do it. It makes it easier to get things done, having a schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment