Well, yesterday I was examined by Classis Ontario West for permission to speak an edifying word in the CanRC, and I passed. It was a long morning. I preached for about half an hour, and then the delegates deliberated in a closed-door session for about 45 minutes, and then I was questioned about doctrine and creeds (and got to show off my poor memory) for about 35 minutes, and then the delegates deliberated for another half-hour or so, and then finally I was told that I passed. So, as soon as I successfully complete this school year, I can speak in the churches. Which also means that mine and Sherri's plan to go to BC this summer can move ahead. We can finally start finalizing the details and preparing to go out West for my internship...we are both quite excited.
But now I have lots of school-work to do, so my post on Calvin will have to wait a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment