Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What I'm Doing These Days:

They don't need me on the sod farm, because it's too dry and hot, and school hasn't started yet, so you may be wondering what I am doing to fill my time.

Other than waiting for the baby, I am cataloguing all of my books (well, perhaps not the novels, those don't need to be catalogued, so I am doing only the books I will need for research). I have little more than 3 bookcases (with a few shelves double-stacked) which need to be put into my library program (which I recommend, it's a good one. You can check it out here). I am doing a thorough job of it, putting in all of the essays in books that are full of them, not just putting in the book itself, for if I get it all done now when I have time, I won't have to do it in my first year of the ministry!! I began working on it a few days ago, I think. It may also have been last week Friday), and I have one bookcase about 3/4 done. Hopefully, if I keep up the pace, I can have all of my research books catalogued by next week, and hopefully before the baby comes, which brings me to my next project:

Once my books are catalogued, I am removing all of my stuff from this little room off our kitchen, and bringing as much as I can upstairs. This room is going to be the baby's room and I will do my studying upstairs (which is hot in the summer, cold in the winter, but the only place we have where I will fit!). We don't need this room right away for the baby, but I need to get it done before school starts, for then I will be busy enough.

So, that is what I am up to these days. Mostly, though, Sherri and I are waiting for the baby to arrive. All the rest is just keeping busy until then...

No comments: