It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I would give an update. Other than school, I haven't up to much of anything. Sherri and Callum keep me busy, giving me welcome respite from homework. Having a family is great!
Other than school reading, I am working on reading some Cornelius Van Til. I am slowly working my way through Reformed Apologetics, which I received a couple of years ago for Christmas from one of my siblings (sorry, I can't remember which). Apologetics is a subject that I find quite interesting, and which I have studied very little. Ever since Dr. Gootjes talked a little about it in a Dogmatics lecture, saying that Apologetics is best as a part of Dogmatics, not as a separate discipline, I have wondered how apologeticists go about it. So I picked up Van Til, and started reading him over the Christmas break. Now that school has started again, I have little time for it, and so it is going slowly. And since I will be preaching the next four Sundays, I will have even less time. Oh well. I'll get through it eventually.
Other than that, not much else is new. I will try to post something a little more substantial soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment