Wednesday, June 18, 2008

If You Haven't Already Heard,

I sustained my Classis examination this morning, and am now eligible for call in the Canadian and American Reformed Churches (and sister churches too, I suppose).

Now I need a nap...but I'll probably watch the BBC television episodes of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy which I received for father's day!

Thanks everyone for your prayers and wellwishes.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stu!
Wishing you all the best...
Blessings, Rach & James & co...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

May the Lord soon bring a call your way, bro.

Wes

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Stu - this is a great day and I'm rejoicing with you! Now you can relax - enjoy the nap and the show - your brain will need some time to recover! :-)

JVE said...

Congratulations Stu!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, everyone. It is very nice to have it all done and to be able to get on with life.

All I am left thinking now is... They're letting me become a minister?

It's similar to when Sherri and I came home from the hospital with Callum, but on a less severe scale than that...

John van Popta said...

Congratulations Stu!

Pastor John vp

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rev. van Popta.

Mrs. Bob said...

yaaay!
congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Such a relief...watch those episodes and have a nice glass of wine. Aaaah....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Stu!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...never doubted you'd succeed. Good thing for your fabulous wife :)

Blessings in all your future endeavours.

Mac's book nook said...

Congratulations Stu!
and blessing to you and your family as you prepare for the future!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Anonymous, Richard, Pauline and Nallely. It is finally beginning to sink in that I am eligible for call...and I don't have to get my sermons checked over by Dr. De Visser any more. A little scary, but this is what I have been training for the last four years. I'm still surprised, though, that I made it...I don't really feel like I know all that stuff!