Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just In Case Anyone Was Wondering...

I got rid of my Haloscan commenting system, as it is no longer more convenient than Blogger's system.

Which means that I lost all of the comments on my old posts. Sorry.

Which also means that I have been procrastinating for 15 minutes. Must mean I have an exam soon....for which I am still nervous, but now feeling rather stoic about. Calm on the outside, at any rate.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, I'll leave a new comment, then...
New comment system
New template

You must be nervous!
Are you driving Sherri nuts yet?

I'm confident that you will do just fine tomorrow. Art plans to come too - I hope that doesn't increase your nervousness!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, and thanks. No, having Art there doesn't increase my nervousness. I don't know what could increase it at this point.

And I'm not driving Sherri nuts--not that she has said anything anyways--but I am driving myself nuts trying to cram this stuff into my head.

We'll see how well it worked tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Hey Stu,

Hope and pray it goes well for you tomorrow. I'll never forget the feelings you're experiencing. I was definitely more nervous before classis than before my wedding. At least with the wedding you know what the outcome will be!

May God give you much strength tomorrow and success.

Wes

Anonymous said...

Thanks Wes.

It's funny, but one of my cousins asked about that yesterday too, and I said that I have never been so nervous, not for my wedding, nor for my MA thesis defense.

Hopefully all will be done in a good way in 4 or 5 hours!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, Stu, and I will be praying here. May God grant you the strength, recall, and control on the nerves (I can relate!) that you need to make it through.

TBH said...

Congratulations, Stuart!!!

We just heard the good news and had to send our felicitations on the successful outcome of your exam. Doesn't Scripture say somewhere that the Holy Spirit will give you the words? I'm sure He did!

Now for the next new phase of your life...
All the best!