Hi all,
I know I haven't posted much lately, except my birthday wish-list. That is because I am trying to figure out something to do with this blog. So far I have updated and posted haphazardly, both in terms of time and in terms of content. I don't want this blog to take over too much time, but neither do I want it to fade away into oblivion (right Piet?). So, in my free time (this week's sermon took a while to write for some reason...) I have been thinking of ways to blog a little more regularly with more content. I don't want to tie it into my sermon research, for then I will always be doing the same kind of things. I still plan on doing some reviews (when I get the time and remember to actually glance over the books again!), and I have been toying with the idea of having a blog for more 'fun' content, and one for more 'serious' content... but that would mean I have twice the blog to think of.
I'll have to think this through some more.
For now, however, here is an example of some pamphlets used to introduce the gospel and a church to people in the neighbourhood. They are written by Rev. Jim Witteveen, and apparently he and his family hand them out door to door in Prince George. You can find them on his website, at this post.
3 comments:
My philosophy of blogging is just to blog and let the blogs fall where they may. Blogging is as blogging does. Just blog it. If you blog it, they will come. Something like that. :-)
And in Piet's case, let sleeping blogs lie!
Thanks Wes. I'm still trying to come up with something that will get me blogging a little more regularly, but I don't want to spent too much time on it.
Perhaps when things settle into routine later it will be easier to fit it in. For now it'll remain haphazard until I find something good to organize it around.
Post a Comment