Okay, so my blog holiday is lasting longer than I intended.
It has been hard to get back into schedule since our 'holiday' in Orangeville, last week I wrote two sermons for this past Sunday, and then Callum got sick, so that's what has been going on here these days. Fortunately, Callum seems to be getting better, so Sherri and I will get more sleep (hopefully).
I still intend to continue with my Calvin readings--but there has been a lot going on the last little while, and more to come in a few weeks, so it might be done in bits for the next few weeks.
Plus, I got used to sleeping in, and that doesn't help at all. Oops. And I have some editing work I'm doing on the side, and some Voice of the Church broadcasts. Stuff that for me takes precedence over my own Calvin reading.
So while I don't have much of an online presence, I'm at least doing other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment