For the last 10 days, Sherri and I (sans Callum) have been in Denver, Colorado. We got to know the congregation quite well (spending a lot of time with them), and got to see a few sights of the Denver area (oh, the mountains....see Sherri's blog, she'll post our pictures soon). Callum had a good time at Gramma's house, but didn't make us miss him any less!
At the latest, next week I will begin my Calvin readings again, although not every day, since I will also be working part-time to full-time cleaning chicken barns.
5 comments:
Yay - you're back! So the mountains are beautiful, hey? Glad to hear you had a good time. From the looks of Gramma's facebook photos, Callum had a good time too!
We all had a good time. Very busy, though. We're glad to be home so that we can relax, although we are still getting used to the time difference (again!)
And tell Deanna not to worry so much, eh?
Huh? What did I miss about Deanna worrying? Or is she emailing you?
You didn't know that she e-mailed us? I'll have to forward it to you, I guess! I didn't realize that she had her own e-mail address!
She does have her own email address, and I checked her sent folder. Too funny!
She emails with Bethany quite regularly too.
Post a Comment