Monday, June 22, 2009

It Has Been a Long Time...

but I have been busy in the meantime.  Here is a recap:

I have been working on the sod farm again, since it's a good job and Sherri and I need the income.

I have applied and been accepted into the Bachelor of Education program at Redeemer University College in Ancaster.

But mostly, it's just work that keep me busy.  After Callum goes to bed, I have about an hour and half or so to do what I need and/or want to do, and then I go to bed to be up by 6 and somewhat useful on my tractor for the day.

Sorry I haven't updated sooner.  I will try to find something to update.  I really will.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Stu. Just so you know that someone still cares about your blog...
Hope you're enjoying this lovely heat sitting on the tractor!
See you tomorrow!

Mac's book nook said...

Here's another one who's still checking up regularly!

Even a short update is better than nothing!

Jim :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, thanks for writing.

Jim, you're looking good these days!

I am reading some good books, so maybe I will post some reviews and thoughts soon...

Anonymous said...

I'm still checking in too, Stu...sometimes just to get the link to your wife's blog, though :) She's great with a camera!
Hope you're enjoying the summer,
Rach