Saturday, April 10, 2010

What I'm Up to...

With Asher in our lives, Callum home and the end of term upon me, I have not had much time to update my blog. Here is what I am doing:
  • Working on a learning centre with two other students that we will be presenting in class on Monday afternoon. The learning centre is designed to teach grade 5 students about chess. It's been a lot of work, but a lot of fun as well.
  • I am designing a 10 lesson unit teaching grade 8 students about philosophy. It too has been a lot of work but a lot of fun at the same time. Hopefully I can get it done by Friday.
  • Reading in some spare time a book about the Christian themes in Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. Makes me want to read the books again, and provides a really good perspective on the world around the events of the book.
I do have some thoughts running through my mind, but not enough time to work them out sufficiently for this venue. When I have more time, I will work them out more.

So far, that's it. Makes me rethink even having a blog at all, sometimes.

1 comment:

willowsprite said...

Aww...
Some things have a busy season, and sometimes they slow down. Think of your blog that way. :)