Okay, after a long hiatus, I am going to be reviving this blog. But I am going to have a definite focus. As of January 1, I am going to be following the M'Cheyne Bible reading plan to read through the Bible in one year. So, as I am doing this reading, I hope to blog about some of the stuff that I read and do some research on (I've got to justify having Logos somehow!).
I probably won't blog every day (especially Sundays when my computer stays off), but sometimes I may, depending on how busy the rest of my life gets, but I do plan on blogging at least twice a week.
So. That's the plan. And I plan on sticking to it, especially the Bible-reading part of it--blogging it is simply a way of keeping myself accountable.
EDIT: I suppose I should point out my inspiration for this. Those familiar with D. A. Carson's devotionals, For the Love of God, may be interested to note that he has it in blog form, hopefully continuing through into the new year, hosted at the Gospel Coalition site. Here's the link: For the Love of God. He has a revision of the M'Cheyne plan, with some notes on some of the passages.
I probably won't blog every day (especially Sundays when my computer stays off), but sometimes I may, depending on how busy the rest of my life gets, but I do plan on blogging at least twice a week.
So. That's the plan. And I plan on sticking to it, especially the Bible-reading part of it--blogging it is simply a way of keeping myself accountable.
EDIT: I suppose I should point out my inspiration for this. Those familiar with D. A. Carson's devotionals, For the Love of God, may be interested to note that he has it in blog form, hopefully continuing through into the new year, hosted at the Gospel Coalition site. Here's the link: For the Love of God. He has a revision of the M'Cheyne plan, with some notes on some of the passages.
No comments:
Post a Comment