In my Technology and the Classroom class, we were directed to the website Prezi.com, which is an online presentation maker. But not simply like powerpoint and such. Prezi presentations are not linear, they are fluid. We had to play around with it. Here is what I came up with. Remember that this is my first attempt, and I made up all the content myself (albeit with 4 years of seminary training!). I was hoping to get it aligned vertically at the end, but would need to seriously restructure it, but I have decided not to. Just go with it.
2 comments:
That is really cool! I'll have to show Tim for his next school project..
Not only is it cool, you can sign up for a free account (although there are limitations on privacy and your presentation will have the company logo).
There is a free education account that gives you more options, but I don't know if it applies to high schoolers.
I'm thinking of using this for all my presentations from now on!
Post a Comment