Monday, August 01, 2011

Really, what have I been doing?!?

Over the last few months, I have been deciding what to do with this piece of cyberspace that I have claimed as my own.  I can't sell it, so I guess I will have to use it myself.

Since my last post, a lot has happened.  I am no longer a student.  I now inhabit the other side of the desk, teaching Junior and Senior High (Religious Studies, English, Social Studies, and Career and Life Management).  I no longer live in Ontario, but now reside in North-central Alberta.

I hope to use this space as a way of thinking through the formative and foundational aspects of teaching, and even through some of the content.  If that sounds exciting, good.  If not, you can pick and choose what to read.

Soon I hope to post about what I have been working through with respect to teaching Religious Studies.  I will aim for Friday.

(You have Sherri to thank for this...she talked me into it!)

No comments: