I have written my last exam in my first year at the Theological College. It's been a rough two weeks (6 exams in two weeks is harsh), but I survived. And now my first year is behind me (unless something I don't know about will bar me from going next year...). And the first year is the hardest, or so I have been told. I look forward to the next few years, when I get to write more papers, write sermons, and do less language classes.
Well, I will leave it at this, since I am tired. I will blog again tomorrow or next week, when my head feels less deflated.
And for you Strongbad fans:
preeoww
4 comments:
That would have been a good one too... I might steal that next year, so forget you mentioned it.
Congratulations from us too, Stu! Looking forward to some mindless sod-cutting? See you in a couple of weeks, I guess!
Congrats Stu :)
green side up
Post a Comment