Friday, June 03, 2005

Sod Farming.

This is what I am up to these days. I get to work between 6:30 and 6:45, and don't usually get home until about 6:00. (a.m. and p.m., respectively, for those who are trying to figure it out).

So, my blogging is down to a minimum, since I don't turn my computer on everyday like I do when in school.

However, when I think of interesting things during my readings or work (I sit on a tractor all day, plenty of thinking time...), I will try to blog them.

Expect sporadic blogging, with plenty of quiet time, until I get less tired from work, or school starts again in September...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the real world....

Anonymous said...

yeah, but this is only for a short visit... I get back to normal in September.

You, on the other hand, are stuck in the real world.

Anonymous said...

True, true. It has its perks though.

Unknown said...

What's wrong with the real world? You'll be immersed in it once you get out of seminary.

Try reading some Eugene Peterson. He writes a lot about pastoring in the real world.