For the first time in probably ten or eleven years, I am going camping in the middle of the summer. Because I worked on the sod farm through university, and summer is the busy season, I never went camping during the summer months. My only time to go was when I quit working for the summer on the labour day long weekend, just before school would start up again.
Now, however, I am taking time to go camping, as I am not working on the farm, but am working on my own schedule, writing sermons, waiting for a call (if Rolf and Cornelis would hurry up!).
Sherri, Callum and I are going to Killbear Provincial Park with Sherri's parents. We are a week too late for Harsecamp, but the reunion in October will make up for that!
We are only going for a few days, as we are camping with a child who is not quite 1 year old yet, and I do have sermons to write (or else when I preach in Glanbrook again, I won't have an afternoon service!).
1 comment:
BUG SPRAY!!!!!
And have fun!
And... October will be GREAT!
Post a Comment